Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Urban Rituelle



Urban Rituelle

I had discovered these vegetable soaps on a previous trip to Australia.  Having moved here, I hadn't been able to find them for a while, when one day I happened upon them in Holy Sheet in Balmain.  A quick look on the website reveals that they are now available in Myer.  Oh well... I know where to stock up next time around.

The above colors don't really go together, but they are my favorite ones... Vanilla Bean, Raspberry Spritzer and Passionfruit.  Their scent is divine and leaves your skin feeling very soft.  Available in other countries besides Australia and New Zealand... check the website for stockists.

www.urbanrituelle.com.au

3 comments:

Nightclub Guest List said...

Hey even i have heard about these vegetable soap, they are really good.

karen@Urban rituelle said...

We're so glad to hear you found our soaps again. We've just released 3 new fragrances as well & they will be instore soon. Just used my sandlewood bar this morning. Hubby loves it too. xx

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.