Saturday, March 05, 2011

My Own Photo Line







Here are a couple of prelim shots of the photo line I made after being inspired by the previous post. I grabbed some of my favorite pink card pictures, some tiny vintage pics to fill in the spaces and enlarged some travel pics and converted them to black and white. Once it was hung, I was moved by how personal it turned out. Cards with special messages, family moments and travel memories. This is one project I'm glad I finished. Well, almost! I still need to find some funky tacks to hold it on the wall instead of the plastic pins I found at the bottom of a junk drawer!


1 comment:

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

I think it's absolutely beautiful!! you did a great job choosing such romantic light pink hues...just gorgeous, well done!!